Hosted by the Workers' Compensation Section
How to help injured workers manage their medical funds after settlement ensuring Medicare compliance, driving savings on medical care, and streamlining settlements
Professional administration of post-settlement medical funds, including Medicare Set-Asides (MSAs) and other non-MSA funds, is a service that has resulted in more settlements and more MSA compliance post-settlement. Professional administration has been successful in alleviating the injured parties' concerns regarding future medical care by demonstrating substantial savings on future medical care and assistance with coordination of medical benefits.
This timely and practical CLE presentation will provide insight into:
- How professional administration services can be beneficial to injured workers considering settlement of their future medical care
- New items and legislation on the horizon with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) as it relates to MSAs and professional administration
- new industry trends that are involving the use of professional administration on more cases, as well as
- Tips and practical guidance for attorneys
Join your colleagues in the Workers' Compensation Section for their first CLE program of 2017.
February Charity Drive:
Wake me up before you go-go cause I'm not planning on going solo...
to the USO-O
Wake me up before you go-go I want to hit that high…
In Comp Style!!!!
- Charmin Basic To Go Toilet Paper - Small black comb - toothpaste .85 oz. tube - antiperspirant deodorant alcohol free 1.5 oz.
- Arizona Sun Oil free Sunscreen 30 (1 fl. Oz.) - Hand & Body Lotion 2 fl. Oz bottle - Mild Shampoo 2 fl. Oz. bottle
The CECS sub-committee thanks you.