Hosted by the Federal Courts Committee
In this lunchtime CLE, panelists will examine the impact the Amendments to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure have made in the last year.
The program will focus on the following, among other topics:
- Cooperation in e-discovery matters
- Have the panel members observed greater cooperation
- How has the court been asked to participate to resolve problems
- Proportionality Standard under Amended Rule 26
- How the attorneys are implementing the proportionality requirement into their practice
- How the judges are guiding attorneys to adhere to the proportionality requirement
- Has the amendment in fact reduced e-discovery costs and abuses
- FRE 502(d)
- The Judges thoughts on the use of FRE 502(d)
- Have the attorneys been incorporating FRE 502(d) Orders into their practice
- Spoliation / Sanctions
- Has there been a decline / reduction in sanctions
Join the Federal Courts Committee for their first CLE of the 2017 to hear a practical discussion regarding the amendments to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.