Hosted by the Young Lawyers Division
In this competitive legal service landscape, all lawyers, especially young lawyers must hit the ground running in planning for the growth of their practices. Yet, there are requisite skills that are not taught in law school that lawyers must incorporate into their daily marketing activities. This program will highlight the current ethical issues growing a law practice presents.
Embark upon a successful professional journey by attending this power-packed CLE program and learn how to:
- Identify what gets in the way of a competent professional frame of mind (204 Pa. Code Rule 1.1).
- Use effective communication techniques for attracting and retaining clients (204 Pa. Code Rule 1.4).
- Market, advertise, and develop business within the ethical rules (204 Pa. Code Rules 7.1, 7.2, 7.3).
- Develop the imperative marketing mindset through grit and resilience.
- Grow your practice via the art of effective networking and leveraging social media platforms.
- Incorporate the research on first impressions into relationship building.
Join your colleagues for this informative program providing guidance to help you grow your practice ethically.