DefinitionsAssociation shall mean the Philadelphia Bar Association.
Board shall mean the Board of Governors of the Association.
Charter shall mean the Charter of the Association.
Commission shall mean the Commission on Judicial Selection and Retention.
Member shall mean a member of the Association as set forth in Section 100.
Officer shall mean an officer of the Association as set forth in Section 200.
Publish shall mean notification published in any Association publication that is distributed to every Member, including electronic media, and/or in The Legal Intelligencer.
[revised through 06-02-2017]
- ARTICLE I - Membership
- ARTICLE II - Officers, Board, Cabinet and Vacancies
- ARTICLE III - Meetings of Members
- ARTICLE IV - Nominations and Elections
- ARTICLE V - Dues and Other Financial Affairs; Indemnification
- ARTICLE VI - Judicial Selection
- ARTICLE VII - Committees
- ARTICLE VIII - Divisions
- ARTICLE IX - Sections
- ARTICLE X - Publications and Other Representation of the Association
- ARTICLE XI - Procedure for Amending Bylaws