May 30, 2008
Free One-Year Bar Memberships Now Available
Attorneys working full-time for a federal, state or local governmental agency or a public interest agency who have never before been members of the Philadelphia Bar Association are now eligible for a free-one year membership in the Association.
Among the benefits of membership:
- You'll make invaluable contacts that will continue to help you throughout your career. Access career planning and placement services through our partner, JuriStaff, Inc., enjoy the advantages of a dynamic Legislative Program that champions your interests to lawmakers, a Lawyer Fee Dispute Resolution Program, and more.
- With more than 50 committees, nine sections and two divisions, including our new Law Practice Management Division, you’ll have a unique opportunity to meet and network with colleagues in every possible area of practice. Plus, you’ll have access to our extensive network of consultants to provide solutions in your daily work.
- You will receive significant discounts on selected continuing legal education courses offered through the Pennsylvania Bar Institute. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to attend Chancellor's Forums, meetings and special events, including our Quarterly and Annual Meetings and our Bench-Bar and Annual Conference.
- You will automatically receive The Philadelphia Lawyer quarterly magazine offering substantive law articles on emerging trends, and the Philadelphia Bar Reporter monthly newspaper. In addition, the Association's award-winning Web site, audio and video podcast library, list serve network and bi-weekly Bar Reporter Online e-newsletter will connect you to colleagues in dozens of practice areas.
- You'll enjoy special value rates on the Philadelphia Bar Association Platinum Plus® MasterCard® Credit Card with WorldPoints® Rewards, Alamo® and Avis® car rentals, and the GlobalFit® Corporate Fitness Program.