Philadelphia Bar Association publications inform members about issues that matter to Philadelphia-area lawyers:
- Upon Further Review is a new web publication that links lawyers to local legal news and analysis.
- The Philadelphia Lawyer is the Association's quarterly magazine devoted to the law, lifestyles and other topics of interest to Philadelphia lawyers.
- Philadelphia Bar Reporter is the Association's monthly newspaper. It focuses on Association activities, member participation and services.
- Bar Reporter Online is the Association's weekly e-newsbrief. E-mailed to Association members every Monday morning, it provides news and updates on Association activities, as well as the activities of legal services organizations funded by the Philadelphia Bar Foundation, between regular issues of Philadelphia Bar Reporter newspaper.
- The Legal Directory lists the attorneys and firms in the five-county Philadelphia area. It also provides information about government, judiciaries, departments and agencies at the federal, state and local levels.
Attorneys and other professionals are invited to submit articles for consideration by the Editorial Board of The Philadelphia Lawyer
to The Philadelphia Lawyer
and Philadelphia Bar Reporter
are available to non-members.
Information and rates on display advertising
are available by contacting Account Executive, Marketing Solutions Shawn D. Phillips
at ALM at (215) 557-2340. Comments on the publications are welcome and should be sent to Thomas E. Rogers
, Senior Managing Editor, Publications.