SALT Committee Meetings
- Q&A with Pennsylvania Department of Revenue: April 4, 2018
- Recent developments in State and Local Taxes: May 16, 2018
- Recent developments in State and Local Taxes: July 18, 2018
- Q&A with the City of Philadelphia Department of Revenue: October 17, 2018
- Recent developments in State and Local Taxes: November 14, 2018
The SALT Committee meetings are held at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause LLP, 1650 Market Street, 45th Floor, Philadelphia, PA.
The Philadelphia Bar Association Tax Section welcomes you to its home on the World Wide Web. These pages are an electronic extension of the Section's efforts to provide members with access to information on substantive, administrative and procedural issues affecting the practice of tax law.
With an eye toward making these pages a true membership resource, we will feature the activities of the Section's specialized committees, which update members on tax law developments at the state and federal levels and comment on proposed legislation and regulations. The committees also organize meetings with government representatives and colleagues, and as the months progress, we will highlight these efforts for you.
Pro Bono Information
Please see below for a list of tax matters for which Philadelphia VIP is currently seeking assistance. VIP offers the unique opportunity to affect the lives of low income Philadelphia residents. Please consider volunteering to help someone in need of your knowledge and experience.
There are currently no open tax matters.