Fall 2005, Vol. 68, No. 3
- Cover Story: What Do Business Leaders Want From Their Lawyers? A Corporate Counsel Roundtable Discussion
moderated by Lisa Goldstein and Kathleen M. Shay
- Seven women and men who work with or as corporate counsel at area businesses talk about the disconnect between what corporate clients want and what law firms are providing.
- Drexel's Great Leap: A First Look Inside the New Law School That is Poised to Open Doors for Future Generations
by Daniel A. Cirucci
- Drexel University is creating a law school unlike any other in Philadelphia.
- Transacting Terror: The Regulation of Terrorist Financing and Procedural Due Process
Winning Paper for Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg "Pursuit of Justice" Legal Writing Competition by Joey Shabot
- A look at the two primary statutory schemes used to combat the financing of terrorists and terrorist organizations.
- Breaking All The Rules: Redesigning a Magazine for Every Type of Reader
by Mark A. Tarsiewicz
- Written by the Bar Association's Director of Publications and New Media about the redesign of The Philadelphia Lawyer magazine, this article is reprinted with permission from the March/April 2005 issue of Association Publishing magazine, published by the Society of National Association Publications.