Fall 1999, Vol. 62, No. 3
- Cover Story: Finding and Using Your Moral Compass: An Attorney's Guide to Ethical Conduct
by Gregory P. Miller
- The real consequence of failing to allow our personal conscience to guide our conduct is its effect on the soul of the lawyer and of our profession.
- Community Service and the Other Rich and Varied Components That Constitute Women Lawyers' Lives
by Nancy L. Hebble
- An Interview With Judge Marjorie O. Rendell
- In the Matter of Alien Immigration
by Tahir Mella
- It would seem improbable that in the vastness of the universe, where the earth is but a mere speck, humans are the only "intelligent" beings in existence. What if there are beings from other planets? What if they come to earth for temporary sojourn or even decide to live here? Is our legal system--namely our immigration laws--capable of addressing the issues that might arise out of this alien influx?
- Reality of Discrimination, Necessity of Affirmative Action
by Emmanuel O. Iheukwumere