Spriing 2002, Vol. 65, No. 1
- Cover Story: Arbitrations of Philadelphia Police Discipline: A Realistic Appraisal
by Peter F. Vaira and John C. Gregory Jr.
- An essentially internal process may be having an effect on the city's public safety.
- Allan H. Gordon: A Personal Profile
by Rochelle M. Fedullo
- With loving support from his family, this well-dressed 'everyman' has overcome some of life's toughest challenges.
- If I Knew Then What I Know Now: Tips for Dealing With Cancer
by Lynn A. Marks
- Tips for dealing with a cancer diagnosis and treatment from a lawyer who's been through it.
- ETHICS: Selling a Law Practice
by Evie Cogan and David I. Grunfeld
- Rule 1.17 offers limited opportunities for law practice succession.