Spring 2007, Vol. 70, No. 1
- New Orleans: Pursuing Justice After the Storm
by Arlene Rivera Finkelstein
- The author leads a group of law students into the recovery of the New Orleans criminal justice system, which is still reeling from Hurricane Katrina.
- Survival Skill
by Christine M. Flowers
- An asylum applicant survives torture in West Africa only to face U.S. scrutiny.
- My Part in the Chorus: One Lawyers Contribution to International Justice
by Enid H. Adler
- An opera trip to Rome leads to a human rights post representing the Bar Association
- Era of E-Filing
by Daniel J. Siegel
- Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas to Introduce Civil Case E-Filing in 2008