Summer 2001, Vol. 64, No. 2
- Cover Story: Rain or Shine, Umbrella Group Serves All
by Joseph Sullivan and Sue Wasserkrug
- The Public Interest Section celebrates its tenth anniversary.
- From Young Upstart to Valuable Voice
by Sue Wasserkrug
- After thirty-five years, Community Legal Services is still working hard to improve conditions and create opportunities.
- A Vision of Hell: Recollections of a Visit to Auschwitz
by Judge Gary S. Glazer
- Words cannot describe the sensation of walking into the gas chamber.
- Cat and Mouse: Josie and the Pussycats Creator Challenges Copyright Ownership
by Michael L. Lovitz
- The comic book characters are put on trial.