Summer 2004, Vol. 67, No. 2
- Cover Story: Beyond the '70s Generation
by Antoinette R. Stone
- Observations from women lawyers on the path from there to here.
- The Poet, The Lady, And The Lawyer
by David J. Perlman
- John Donne's love poem, "Womans Constancy," is analyzed from a lawyer's perspective.
- Does the Actual Innocence Exception Apply to Non-Capital Sentencing?
by Regina Cocco
- The winning essay in this year's Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg "Pursuit of Justice" Legal Writing Competition.
- Business Law: Serving a Deaf Client
by Victoria L. Chase and Kate Reznick
- What lawyers need to know about ADA compliance and sign-language interpreters.