Summer 2005, Vol. 68, No. 2
- Cover Story: Web Wonder: A New Cyber Era Arrives at Philadelphiabar.org
by Daniel J. Siegel
- The Philadelphia Bar Association is keeping pace with Internet advancements to deliver an increasing array of services to its members.
- Testimonial Hearsay:The Supreme Court's Radical Revision in Crawford v. Washington
by Joel Harvey Slomsky
- An examination of the Supreme Court's radical revision in Crawford v. Washington.
- Advocate: Using a Bazooka to Swat a Fly
by Robert M. Bovarnick
- One lawyer's attempt to hurdle the broad, new federal bankruptcy law.
- Technology: Marketing Your Law Firm Online
by Jason P. Lisi
- If your firm has not made changes to its Web promotions in years, it's time for an update.