Summmer 2007, Vol. 70, No. 2
- A Fine Art: Public Institutions Maneuver the Delicate Work of Deaccessioning Art
by Kathleen C. Carignan
- After a groundbreaking fundraising drive, Thomas Eakins's painting The Gross Clinic will remain in Philadelphia, and Thomas Jefferson University will receive $68 million. This is just the beginning of the story, however. The Gross Clinic controversy highlights a legal issue all collecting institutions face deaccessioning.
- Passage to Partnership
by Jane L. Dalton
- A Bar Association visit to Israel paves the way for an exchange program with a global perspective.
- Complex Compromise
by Karen M. Stockmal
- Civil Union Act's steps toward equality stumble over state and federal differences.
- My Favorite Things
by Daniel J. Siegel
- Three indispensable gadgets for today's mobile lawyer