Winter 2000, Vol. 63, No. 4
- Cover Story: Forecasting Value in a Plaintiff's Case
by Gerald A. McHugh Jr.
- Jurors generally view trials as morality plays, in which their function is to reward good and punish evil.
- New Bridges of Understanding
by Nancy L. Hebble
- An interview with the Bar's 74th Chancellor, Carl S. Primavera.
- Tough on Issues, Easy on People
by Bradley K. Moss
- What is most impressive about Carl Primavera is his ability to retain his composure under any circumstance.
- The SEC Takes Aim at Good Soldiers
by Richard A. Levan
- Employees faced with the pressure to please senior management and play for the team must respond carefully at the first suggestion of impropriety.