Winter 2003, Vol. 65, No. 4
- Cover Story: All That Law Firm Jazz
by Ralph G. Wellington
- Five real-life law-firm management lessons inspired by jazz greats.
- The Tally on Talley
by Nancy L. Hebble
- Passionate about life, Chancellor Audrey C. Talley shares her personal and professional triumphs.
- Moratorium on Death: A Paradigm for Pennsylvania
by Jack L. Gruenstein
- Illinois' report on capital punishment is evaluated with ideas on how the findings may apply to our state.
- Technology: Beware the Cyberattacker
by Ronald N. Weikers and Kevin P. Cronin
- Technical safeguards may help protect you and your clients from cyberattacks.