Winter 2005, Vol. 67, No. 4
- Cover Story: Redefining Success
moderated by Marla Joseph and Lisa Goldstein
- In a roundtable discussion, ten women who graduated from law school in the 1980s and 1990s talk about reaching for a different brass ring.
- Andrew A. Chirls: A Personal Profile
by Abbe F. Fletman
- A look at the Bar Association's 78th Chancellor.
- 15 Quick Ideas to Grow Your Practice in 2005
by Stacy West Clark
- Practical client development tips with a proven record of success.
- Advice From the Bench
by Justice William H. Lamb
- Having served a year on the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, the author shares his wit and wisdom with trial lawyers.