Winter 2006, Vol. 68, No. 4
- Cover Story: Cynicism Enters the Courtroom
by George Hunter, Ph.D.
- How to recognize a cynic during jury selection and what effect a cynical juror might have on a trial.
- Alan M. Feldman: A Personal Profile
by Elliott R. Feldman
- A look at the Bar Association's 79th Chancellor.
- Real Property Law: Legislative Response to Kelo
by Alan Nochumson and Harper J. Dimmerman
- Have the government and courts taken the concept of eminent domain too far?
- Technology: The Less-Paper Office
by Daniel J. Siegel
- You might not be able to get rid of all paper, but you can manage it more efficiently.