Winter 2007, Vol. 69, No. 4
- E-Discovery: A Closer Look at the New Federal Rules
by Stephanie Resnick
- Fox Rothschild litigator Stephanie Resnick offers an overview of the December 1, 2006, changes to e-discovery rules in federal court.
- A Lasting Impression: Jane Leslie Dalton
by David T. Sykes
- The Bar Association's 80th Chancellor has always been a few steps ahead.
- John G. Johnson: Giant of the Philadelphia Bar
by Gerard J. St. John
- John G. Johnson's unique style and innate gifts propelled him to the forefront of the legal community — and a trust battle with the city over his art collection.
- Technology: May It Please the Blog
by Daniel J. Siegel
- Blogs make useful information available to all kinds of lawyers.
- Helping Hands: Tax Credits Offer Law Firms Incentive to Support Revitalization Efforts
by Kristina Klugar
- The Neighborhood Assistance Program's many successes in providing community and business benefits offer Philadelphia-area law firms additional incentive to support community revitalization projects in the city and throughout Pennsylvania.