State web sites
- All Workers' Compensation Regulations including Act 57 Regulations
- Commonwealth Court Postings
- Governor's weekly newsletter: www.governor.state.pa.us to sign up
- Kids Chance of PA Inc. Kids' Chance is a nonprofit corporation that provides educational scholarships to children of Pennsylvania workers who have been seriously injured or killed in Pennsylvania work-related accidents.
- Pennsylvania Child Support Website — Perform a lien search
- Pennsylvania Department of Labor and IndustryThe Department's site includes information on Workers' Compensation services.
- Pennsylvania's Unified Judicial System
Offering manual and form updates, Supreme, Superior and Commonwealth Court opinions, committee information and more.
- Supreme Court Postings
Federal web sites
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration
Featuring electronic complaint filing and other resources for workers, plus report summaries, bulletins, fact sheets and news releases
- WC Medicare Set Aside Website