Senior Lawyers Committee and Young Lawyers Division Mentoring Program
Thank you for your interest in being part of the Senior Lawyers Committee and Young Lawyers Division Mentoring Program! We are thrilled and honored to have a pool of such experienced and respected members participate as mentors!
Before registering, please note:
- We will do our best to pair mentees with the mentors of their choice. In the outside chance we are unable to pair a mentee with any of their selected mentors, we are happy to connect them with a mentor whose practice area is closest to their own.
- While we are happy to facilitate mentor selection, participants are encouraged to optimize their mentor-mentee relationship. Make the most of this opportunity!
- All participants are expected to respect each other’s time. This means keeping appointments and being punctual.
- Please provide feedback! Feel free to reach out to any member of the Mentoring Program team directly: Rudy Garcia (email@example.com), Miriam Jacobson (firstname.lastname@example.org), Hillary Ladov (email@example.com), or Vince Barbera (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are here to do what we can to ensure that the mentorship experience is enjoyable and rewarding.
- We intend to hold several events during the year for all mentors and mentees in the Program, as well as any prospective participants. Details to follow!
*(Registration will remain open until Tuesday, Feb. 13, 2018.).