People's Law School 2011!
People's Law School is back for 2011 and offers more value than ever. From Sept. 13 to Oct. 18, volunteer attorneys from the Young Lawyers Division will teach area citizens about 11 different areas of the law.
Admission increases to $40 after August 30. The immediate availability of a course materials book can not be guaranteed if payment is not received by September 6. So sign up now!
The 2011 program features several new instructors and materials. Classes taking place every Tuesday from 6:15-8:30 p.m. in the Jury Assembly Room at the Criminal Justice Center, 1301 Filbert St. Register here, call 215-238-6393 or email email@example.com. If you wish to mail in your registration, click here.
Below is the course schedule for this year's program.
• Social Security & Disability (6:15-7:15 p.m.)
• Trusts and Estates, including wills and living wills (7:30-8:30 p.m.)
• Small Claims & Landlord/Tenant (6:15-7:15 p.m.)
• Consumer Credit, including debt collection, identity theft, and credit reports (7:30-8:30 p.m.)
• Personal Injury (6:15-7:15 p.m.)
• Criminal Law & Procedure (7:30-8:30 p.m.)
• Real Estate, including foreclosures, predatory lending, and transactions (6:15-7:15 p.m.)
• Bankruptcy (7:30-8:30 p.m.)
• Employment Law (6:15-7:15 p.m.)
• Workers' Compensation (7:30-8:30 p.m.)
• Family Law, including divorce, custody, and support (6:15-8:30 p.m.)