Securities Regulation Committee
The mission of the Securities Regulation Committee is to foster professional excellence in the practice of securities law in the Philadelphia region by providing a forum:
- to educate members of the Bar Association on the substantive aspects of federal and state securities regulation;
- to study, discuss and comment upon new developments and proposed regulations under federal and state securities laws;
- to enhance interaction among the legal, financial, investing and regulatory communities;
- to foster collegiality among securities practitioners, including private, in-house and government attorneys, and encourage the involvement of younger attorneys; and
- to promote the work and objectives of the Business Law Section of the Bar Association.
In so doing, the Committee seeks to enhance the understanding and involvement of all Bar Association members in the practice of securities law and respect for the securities regulatory system.
Ballard Spahr LLP
1735 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Richard A. Levan
Levan Legal LLC
Two Bala Plaza
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004