4.1 Annual And Stated Meetings.
- 4.1.1 An Annual Meeting of the Members shall be held on a day designated by the Chancellor during the first two weeks of December of each year at such hour as the Chancellor may designate, for the purpose of the Chancellor-Elect addressing the Members and for the consideration of such other matters as may be properly submitted to the Members.
- 4.1.2 As provided in Section 5.8.3, voting in the Association’s annual election shall end on the day of the Annual Meeting.
- 4.1.3 In addition to the Annual Meeting there shall be at least three stated meetings of the Members in each year on such day and at such hour as shall be designated by the Chancellor.
4.2 Special Meetings.
Special meetings of the Members may be called by the Chancellor at any time and shall be called by the Chancellor on the written request of 100 Members, stating the purpose of the meeting. At special meetings only such business as shall be stated in the call and subjects germane thereto shall be considered.
4.3 Calls For Meetings.
- 4.3.1 All calls for meetings of the Members, stated or special, shall set forth the time, place and date of the meeting and shall briefly state the purposes of the meeting and shall be accompanied by either the full text, or a summary, of any matters to be considered.
- 4.3.2 At least five days before the time fixed for a meeting of the Members, the call and any accompanying reports, or summaries thereof, shall be individually Published, as the Chancellor may direct. (See Section 12.1 with respect to the notice requirement for substantive Bylaw amendments.)
4.4 Quorum At Meetings.
At all meetings of the Members, stated or special, 100 Members shall constitute a quorum. If no quorum is present within a reasonable time after the hour fixed for any meeting, the Members present may fix a time to which the meeting shall stand adjourned.
4.5 Parliamentary Matters In General.
All matters concerning the conduct of meetings of the Members not provided in these Bylaws shall be determined in accordance with Robert’s Rules of Order, as the same may be revised from time to time, or such other procedures or rules as the Board shall adopt from time to time.