This event has already occurred, so you can not register for it.
Wednesday, June 4, 2014
The Briefing Room - Apple Store 1607 Walnut St. 2nd Floor Philadelphia, PA 19103
Philadelphia Bar Association's Bar Academy Presents the Apple Tech Academy Series. This five-part series will be hosted weekly to help members learn and better understand technology that can be of use to them whether it's in the courtroom or their law practice. The series is exclusively for Philadelphia Bar Association members and space is limited, so interested attendees are encouraged to register early.
All Sessions run 8:30 - 10:00
1. June 4 -- Introduction and setting up an iPad
2. June 11 -- Creating and editing documents
3. June 18 -- Reviewing and annotating existing documents
4. June 25 -- Presentation software in the courtroom
5. July 2 -- Case management and case research
$15 for all five sessions (members only)