July 25, 2018
Workers’ Compensation Section Lunch and Learn & Charitable Collection – August 10
CLE – The NTCP and Issues in the Post-EDI Transaction Era
Date: Friday, August 10, 2018
Time: Lunch/registration begins at 12:00 p.m.; program begins at 12:30 p.m. Lunch included with tuition.
Place: Philadelphia Bar Association, 11th Floor Conference Center, 1101 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Course materials will be sent electronically prior to the program.
1 Substantive credit
The Workers' Compensation Section is pleased to announce that our August 2018 Charitable Organization will be Children's Village, 125 N. 8th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106. Children's Village is a non-profit early childhood education center distinguished by excellence and its support for a diverse community of families, staff and volunteers.
The Organization is in need of the following items, which will be collected at the CLE. Please note that no substitutions or substitute brands can be accepted.
- Crayola Washable Watercolors (8 colors)
- Ticonderoga Beginners Pencils with Eraser
- Sunworks Construction Paper – 12" x 18"
- Pacon Bright White Sulphite Drawing Paper
- Spectra Art Tissue assorted packs 100 sheets, 20" x 30"
- Elmer's School Glue (gallon)
These items are available on Amazon and at Becker, Target, AC Moore and Michaels.
This non-profit also has a Wish List on Amazon&ehllip; just follow the instructions below.
- Go to: Amazon.com
- Click on: List (upper right menu bar)
- Select: Find a List or Registry
- Enter: Children's Village Philadelphia
- The following list will appear: Children's Village Phila. Wish List April 2017
- Scroll to select book/s or other items and purchase!
The Charitable Events and Community Service Subcommittee would like to say "Thank You" in advance for the donations!