March 27, 2019
Workers' Compensation Section Lunch and Learn & Charitable Collection for Philadelphia Children's Alliance – April 12
How to Handle UEGF Claims with Changes after Act 132
Date: Friday, April 12, 2019
Time: Lunch/registration begins at 12:00 PM, program begins at 12:30 PM. Lunch included with tuition.
Place: Philadelphia Bar Association, 11th Floor Conference Center, 1101 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
1 Substantive CLE Credit
The Workers' Compensation Section is pleased to announce that our April Charitable Collection will be the Philadelphia Children's Alliance. The Philadelphia Children's Alliance is an “independent non-profit organization that promotes healing and justice for sexually abused children in Philadelphia.” They operate a “child-friendly facility where experts in the fields of law enforcement, child protective services, prosecution, medicine and mental health collaborate to guide children down the path of healing after experiencing child sexual abuse.”
Please bring a new Teddy Bear or Children's book or both to the "Lunch and Learn" on April 12, 2019.
If you are unable to attend or wish to make a donation through Amazon, this non-profit also has a Wish List on Amazon; just follow the instructions below.
- Go to: Amazon.com
- Click on: List (upper right menu bar)
- Select: Find a List or Registry
- Enter: Philadelphia Children's Alliance
- The following list will appear: Individually wrapped snack and juices are in HIGH need!
- Scroll to select items and purchase! They will be sent directly to Philadelphia Children's Alliance.
- Don't forget to send a Gift note with your purchase, if you wish to do so.
The Charitable Events and Community Service Subcommittee of the Workers' Compensation Section thanks you in advance for your generous donations!