Law School Outreach Committee
Rutgers University Law School
217 N. Fifth Street, E208
Camden, NJ 08102
Virtual Brown Bag Series
Weekly Brown Bag lunch meetings are a long standing summer tradition of the Philadelphia Public Interest Community. This year, we will continue that tradition remotely. Philadelphia is well known for our connected and collaborative public interest community. The Summer Brown Bag Series is an opportunity to connect with this group.
The meetings take place every Thursday at noon from June 4th - August 6th, except for July 4th week.
All sessions take place from 12 – 1 p.m.
- Thursday, 6/4/20 - "Collaborative Advocacy in Covid-19"
- Thursday, 6/11/20 - "Post-Graduate Fellowships"
- Thursday, 6/18/20 - "Immigration Practice and Immigrant Rights"
- Thursday, 6/25/20 - "Personal Finance"
- Thursday, 7/9/20 - "Criminal Law and Prisoner’s Rights/Sentencing"
- Thursday, 7/16/20 - "Cultural Competency in Public Interest Practice"
- Thursday, 7/23/20 - "Direct Services/Community Lawyering"
- Thursday, 7/30/20 - "Policy and Impact Litigation"
- Thursday, 8/6/20 - "Case Study in Advocacy"