Pennsylvania Code Online
Derived directly from the Commonwealths official rules and regulations publication
Pennsylvania Bulletin Online
Full text from 1996 (vol. 26) to present.
Electronic Bill Room
Full text and history information of House and Senate Bills from 1981 to present. Includes the text of prior versions/printers numbers of bills
Cases: Federal Court Opinions
- Eastern District of PA 1997 - current.
- Middle District of PA 1999 - current.
- Western District of PA Opinions by date. Dates vary.
- Opinions by judge.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit official.
See also: U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. Opinions from 1994 - current.
Maintained by Villanova University School of Law Library.
Cases: State Court Opinions
- PA Commonwealth Court.
Administrative Office of PA Courts. Jan. 1997 - current.
- Philadelphia County Opinions.
Selected opinions of interest. Advance Sheets.
- PA District and County Opinions. Selected opinions of interest. Advance Sheets. From PaLawLibrary.com. Subscription required.
- PA Supreme Court Opinions
Administrative Office of PA Courts. Nov. 1996 - current.
- PA Superior Court Opinions
Administrative Office of PA Courts. Dec. 1997 - current.
See Also: PA Superior Court Opinions. Official court site. 2001 - current.
- U.S. Court of Appeals (3rd Circuit)
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- Bucks County Court of Common Pleas
- Chester County Court of Common Pleas
- Delaware County Court of Common Pleas
- Philadelphia Courts. First Judicial District.
- Pennsylvania Judiciary's Web Application Portal. Registration required.
Obtain Free Appellate Court Docket sheets for Supreme, Superior and Commonwealth Courts.
- Philadelphia Civil Docket Access. Free.
General Research Sites
- PaLawLibrary.com Subscription required.
- Civil Programs in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas
- ABA Standards Relating to Jury Trials
- Response to the Proposed ABA Jury Standards
Major Legal Publications and Legal Papers of Record
- Philadelphia Bar Reporter is the Association's monthly newspaper. It focuses on Association activities, member participation and services.
- The Philadelphia Lawyer is the Association's quarterly magazine devoted to the law, lifestyles and other topics of interest to Philadelphia lawyers.
- Legal Intelligencer Subscription required.
- PA Law Weekly Subscription required.
- Corporation Bureau Search, PA Department of State Information on companies registered to do business in Pennsylvania.
- Delay Damages. The prime rate from 1980 to present used in calculating delay damages.
- Pennsylvania Manual, Commonwealth of PA Information about the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches of Government.
- Professional License Verification, PA Department of State.
- PA Local Court Rules
- PA Rules of Appellate Procedure
- PA Rules of Civil Procedure
- PA Rules of Evidence
- PA Rules of Professional Ethics and Conduct
- Philadelphia Civil Court Rules
Pennsylvania Session Laws Maintained by the Legislative Reference Bureau of the PA General Assembly. Contains all 18 volumes of Statutes-at-Large, Smith Laws and Pamphlet Laws back to the early 19th Century.
Pennsylvania Statutes: Incomplete, unofficial but growing collection of unconsolidated and consolidated statutes. There is no official free source for PA Statutes on the Web. Always update this material on Lexis or Westlaw.
Title 42 Judiciary and Judicial Procedure Consolidated Statutes.