State and Local Tax Committee
The State and Local Tax (SALT) Committee focuses on the current and emerging issues and topics of particular interest or relevance to tax practitioners. Our Committee facilitates a forum for the tax practitioners to meet, discuss recent case law developments and changes in the law, and learn from other members. Additionally, the Committee hosts question and answer sessions with the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue and Philadelphia Department of Revenue to discuss relevant changes in the law and procedure. All members and other practitioners are welcome to attend any meeting, CLE or networking event held by the SALT Committee.
SALT Committee Meetings
- Recent developments in State and Local Taxes: Wednesday, January 23, 2019 at 4 p.m.
- Recent developments in State and Local Taxes: Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at 4 p.m.
- Q&A with Pennsylvania Department of Revenue: Thursday, April 25, 2019 at 3 p.m.
- Recent developments in State and Local Taxes: Wednesday, July 12, 2019 at 4 p.m.
- Q&A with the City of Philadelphia Department of Revenue: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 at 3 p.m.
- Recent developments in State and Local Taxes: Wednesday, December 4, 2019 at 4 p.m.
The SALT Committee meetings are held at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause LLP, 1650 Market Street, 45th Floor, Philadelphia, PA.
Ilya A. Lipin
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
1650 Market Street, Suite 4500
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Jennifer Weidler Karpchuk
Chamberlain, Hrdlicka, White, Williams & Aughtry
300 Conshohocken State Road, Suite 570
West Conshohocken, PA 19428