Fall 2003, Vol. 66, No. 3
- Cover Story: Walking Away From Death
by Richard G. Freeman
- Two Philadelphia lawyers take on a pro bono case that leads to freedom for a death-row inmate.
- Not Exactly What Congress Intended
by Kimberly Bartman
- The winner of the Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg "Pursuit of Justice" Legal Writing Competition reviews the U.S. Supreme Court's restrictions on the Americans With Disabilities Act.
- McAdoo Weighs In On Affirmative Action
by James Ottavio Castagnera
- A look at the outcome of the U.S. Supreme Court's decisions in the University of Michigan cases.
- Courts: Assault on Bias
by Lynn A. Marks, Roberta D. Liebenberg and Shira J. Goodman
- A Pennsylvania Supreme Court committee offers concrete steps to address racial and gender bias in the justice system.