Summer 2000, Vol. 63, No. 2
- Cover Story: Lawyers & the Arts
by Joel Harvey Slomsky
- This issue celebrates, yes, even applauds, Philadelphia lawyers' volunteerism in the arts.
- Uniquely Qualified With a Unique Qualification
by John C. Gregory Jr.
- An interview with Philadelphia Mayor John F. Street.
- Do We Have to Stay Till the Fat Lady Sings?
by Clifford E. Haines
- Rich in beauty, often moving and frequently intense, the performances of the Opera Company of Philadelphia afford the chance to have many "arts" experiences at once.
- Infusing Education With Fun for 176 Years
by Paul C. Heintz
- Take a look inside the entertaining and educational Franklin Institute Science Museum.