Summer 2003, Vol. 66, No. 2
- Cover Story: Shifting Your Area of Practice
by Daniel J. Siegel
- Tips on overcoming obstacles and making the right career move from a lawyer who's been there.
- The BIG Racquet
by Arthur H. Seidel
- Remembering Howard Head and the successful attempt to patent his Prince tennis racquet.
- The Struggle for Captain America
by Michael L. Lovitz
- An illustrator fights for the IP rights to a beloved comic book hero.
- Employment Law: Desperately Seeking Diversity
by Deborah Weinstein
- What law firms and legal recruiters may not do to create diversity.